One Place. One Request. Coordinated Support.
Teaching Support works with you to achieve your teaching and learning goals.
With ONE REQUEST, you get help from college and system campus support, University Libraries, Disability Resource Center, Academic Technology Support Services, the Center for Educational Innovation, and the Office of Distributed Learning.
Teaching Support Examples
- Developing course content or flipping your course
- (Re)designing curriculums or courses
- Saving students money by locating and sharing traditional and alternative course readings
- Ensuring content and teaching are accessible for learners with all abilities
- Producing dynamic course content, such as videos or animation