TeachingSupport @UMN works with you to achieve your teaching and learning goals.
With ONE REQUEST, you get support from the University Libraries, the Disability Resource Center, the Center for Educational Innovation, and Academic Technology - OIT. Our resources are provided in addition to the teaching support services and staff that may be available to you in your college. We’re working together to make sure you get what you need from central resources in ONE PLACE, and at no charge to you or your department!
Teaching Support Examples
Below are a few types of projects we have supported:
- Producing dynamic course content like videos and animation
- Using innovative ways to enhance teaching skills
- Developing an online or flipped course
- Redesigning curriculums or courses
- Understanding Copyright and Fair Use
- Saving students money by locating and sharing traditional and alternative course readings
- Ensuring content and teaching are accessible for learners with disabilities
- Exploring technology enhanced teaching environments